Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please Criticize Me! By Daniel Mulligan

If you want to see me on top, if you want to help me understand my imperfection and improve myself, if you want to make me aware of the self-induced obstacles that are preventing me from reaching my true potential, if you want to allow me to act more maturly, if you want to expand my capabilities and enrich my areas of expertise, if you want to teach me a practical lesson, if you want to grow my emotional intelligence, if you want to assist me in my journey of self-discovery, if you want to make me more likable, if you want to increase my chances of getting result from other people, if you want to make it easier for me to be superior in health, wealth, and wisdom, if you want to give me a marvelous gift and only receive my thanks in return, if you truly want to make me happy then do not compliment me for I am confident enough to compliment myself all day long and thankfully I receive quite a few thumbs-ups from others every now and then.
 

However, I would like you to criticize me since that way you will do me a far greater favor. So,…Please criticize me! Thanks.  





No comments: